in 2020, join us for a fantastic day on Monterey Bay spending time seeing amazing animals like seals, otters, whales, dolphins, turtles, sharks and the coastal scenery of Monterey Bay. we have fast boats so you spend more time watching animals, and less time traveling
Intimate Wildlife Encounters!
Animals are so close you can almost touch!
Groups are small (1 to 6 people), we travel quietly, and the focus is on the wildlife. Whether you join us for an Ocean Safari, Scuba Dive, or another adventure there is plenty of free time for us to explore.
This is What we Do!
We draw on our experience and expertise to teach, educate and provide amazing experiences. Whether it is learning to scuba dive in Monterey, photographing sharks, whales and other wildlife or just spending a day on the boat, we are here to make your trip the best it can be.
- The vessel "SAFARI" is a ZODIAC HURRICANE RIB, or Rigid-hull Inflatable Boat, with an aluminum hull surrounded by inflated pontoons for extra stability. "SAFARI" was designed and built in the USA in Stephensville, Maryland, USA by "Zodiac of North America" for the U.S. Navy SEALS and was deployed with SDVT-1 (SEAL Delivery Vehicle Team – 1) in Pearl Harbor.
- At 34ft in length she has more than enough room for our small group
- "SAFARI" is consistently maintained to the highest standards of safety and reliability.
- We feel "SAFARI" is the best platform to have an intimate experience with wildlife, being close to the water gives these trip a more personal feeling.
- Our trips are design for private and semi-private tours just 1-6 passengers
- "SAFARI" is well equipped with all safety gear, life jackets and modern electronics needed and required
- With 600hp we are able to quickly move from one encounter to another, even at ¼ of the top speed we can be comfortable and still be faster than the larger vessels. Even with lots of horse power the motors are quiet and clean burning ( no smelly diesel )
- All of our trips have an experienced Naturalist on board
- Each guest will be provided a very comfortable Mustang inflatable life jacket to wear during the trip